Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Second Story in Demon Series

Here's the read-in so far for the second story in my Demon series:

A trip to the mall turns deadly when a teen-aged girl stops at nothing to get what her sister has. A host of demons take advantage of the moment and feast.

I'll probably change it a dozen times, but there it is. I'm a little worried that the final scene is too disgusting. Sitting on it for 24 hours to see how I feel about it tomorrow.

If you missed the first story in the Demon series, "Death Speaks Loudest to Those Who Flee", check it out on Wattpad. I'll throw a bunch of good karma, vibrations, and all that your way if you cast a vote saying you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...