Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mall Demon Urban Fantasy Series: Second Story Coming Soon

Despite all the emotional drama that I'm having to deal with (parent in the hospital), I am still going to hit my deadline for the second short story in my Mall Demon Urban Fantasy Series. There are 13 parts to the series. I will be releasing subsequent parts about every two weeks.

You can always check back to my Pedro Is Writing blog for updates.

I will be traveling over the next couple of weeks, but armed with my netbook, I'll be plugging away at the drafts.

If you haven't noticed, I've added a few new features to the blog. One key addition is a Donation button. If you like the Mall Demon Urban Fantasy Series, please feel free to make a donation - even a $1 will be appreciated.

If you have comments about the Mall Demon Urban Fantasy Series, please share them here or on the Wattpad site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...