Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mall Demon Urban Fantasy Series: Second Story Coming Soon

Despite all the emotional drama that I'm having to deal with (parent in the hospital), I am still going to hit my deadline for the second short story in my Mall Demon Urban Fantasy Series. There are 13 parts to the series. I will be releasing subsequent parts about every two weeks.

You can always check back to my Pedro Is Writing blog for updates.

I will be traveling over the next couple of weeks, but armed with my netbook, I'll be plugging away at the drafts.

If you haven't noticed, I've added a few new features to the blog. One key addition is a Donation button. If you like the Mall Demon Urban Fantasy Series, please feel free to make a donation - even a $1 will be appreciated.

If you have comments about the Mall Demon Urban Fantasy Series, please share them here or on the Wattpad site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...