Thursday, July 14, 2011

Angels Enter The Picture

"Death Speaks Loudest to Those Who Flee" is the first of 13 stories in my Demon Series.
The second story is about ready for release. Towards the end of the next story the forces which will counter evil in the Demon Series will make their entrance:

Angels.

Death personified will return as well - but not until the third story. I started working on the cover design for "Death Speaks Loudest to Those Who Flee." Some may recognize the design, since I borrowed it from old propaganda posters.

If you haven't voted for "Death Speaks Loudest...", please go to Wattpad and click away. You can also say you like it on Twitter or Facebook.

OK... Time to catch the last half of the USA v France replay on ESPN3. Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...