Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fantasy Short Story Series on Wattpad

The last week or so I have been going crazy working on a fantasy short story series.

So far I've put out one of the stories to gauge reaction. The plan on the board is for a series of 12 related stories to go with the first one called, "Death Speaks Loudest to Those Who Flee." I posted it on Wattpad, self-dubbed as the most popular e-book community out there.

Here's the teaser to the story:

Demons are lurking, hunting for souls. Death walks and talks and is training demons. In this old folk story retold, a man encounters Death and tries to escape his fate. It is the first of several stories following the demonic hordes as they hunt modern day humans.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...