Thursday, December 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo's Over, Now What?

So I survived another National Novel Writing Month.

Now what?

The past two days I have been afk (away from the keyboard). But, here we go again. Time to get back to the business of writing, blogging, networking, etc., etc. Oh, and since I was feverishly hacking away at the 50,000-word novel draft in November, I did not read much. So, December will be my time to catch up in that department.

I just filled my Kindle with several story collections and books that should keep me busy reading for awhile. More on that later, but let me just say, I love my Kindle. If you don't have one, it's a great addition for book lovers. I do not foresee myself ever getting rid of my hard and softcover books, but digital is a great way of carrying an entire library with you anywhere you go.

You can check out my Amazon Store link to the left of the blog if you're interested in buying a Kindle. I went with the basic $79 version. Speaking of reading, I think I'll do some of that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...