Friday, December 2, 2011

First Line To Mall Demons Prelude

First of all, I've been on Dayquil/Nyquil for the past two days. Woo-hoo! Da room is spinning!!

So since I'm in the perfect state for writing, I worked out my prelude to Book One of my Mall Demons Urban Fantasy Series. In the next week, I plan to release it as a Kindle Single in advance of the release of "The Chosen Must Fall: Book One of the Mall Demons Series."

I'm collecting quite a bit of feedback from my beta readers. One of the areas that drew the most criticism was in the characterization of some of my characters. So I added a few paragraphs in the beginning to address some of the criticisms.

As for my first line, here's what it is... so far:
Esperanza would not have smiled and waved goodbye to her husband if she had seen the two red-eyed demons hovering behind him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...