Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time to Write? What Resources Do You Have Within Arm's Reach?

I'm excited because I have cleared my schedule so that I have three hours of dedicated writing time today. I will sit at my desk with my Do-not-bug-me-I'm-writing earphones on.
Other items I'll have on hand:
  • Fresh pot of coffee
  • Post-It notes, highlighter, black and red pens
  • Strunk & White's The Elements of Style
  • Edith Hamilton's Mythology
  • Two books on characters (Building Believable Characters & 45 Master Characters)
  • My research books (Fallen Angels...and Spirits of the Dark & Angels A to Z)
  • And... Stephen King's Nightmares & Dreamscapes which my mother gave me for inspiration.
I'm excited! Did I say that already? Maybe... Yes, I did. What resources to you have at arm's length when you sit down to write? Do you have a special routine? Share in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...