Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time to Write? What Resources Do You Have Within Arm's Reach?

I'm excited because I have cleared my schedule so that I have three hours of dedicated writing time today. I will sit at my desk with my Do-not-bug-me-I'm-writing earphones on.
Other items I'll have on hand:
  • Fresh pot of coffee
  • Post-It notes, highlighter, black and red pens
  • Strunk & White's The Elements of Style
  • Edith Hamilton's Mythology
  • Two books on characters (Building Believable Characters & 45 Master Characters)
  • My research books (Fallen Angels...and Spirits of the Dark & Angels A to Z)
  • And... Stephen King's Nightmares & Dreamscapes which my mother gave me for inspiration.
I'm excited! Did I say that already? Maybe... Yes, I did. What resources to you have at arm's length when you sit down to write? Do you have a special routine? Share in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...