Friday, August 5, 2011

Empire Avenue and Social Media for Writers

{EAV_BLOG_VER:076caceccbf5fe08}

With nothing else to do last night but try to check on my social media connections, I checked out Empire Avenue. It's an interesting concept where you invest in others instead of simply "friending" them. It's much more detailed than that.

Bottom line is that it can help expand your reach to people. If you're trying to create an audience, then you want to get your name out there any way you can. I will let you know how it goes. This is still day one of my Empire Avenue adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...