Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Do You Know This Harry Potter Quote?

So my daughter is on another Harry Potter kick. She just saw the last movie on Monday. She said that she almost cried during one of Snape's scenes.

Of course, Monday night after dinner I heard her say the following, "I can't believe it's over."

Yes... more Potter withdrawals.

With that in mind, she texted me another one of her favorite quotes:

"The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

Yesterday I asked a colleague if she knew the quote and the context. She couldn't remember, but it's been awhile, she says, since she read the books. Do you recognize where this quote appears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...