Saturday, February 26, 2011

Social Media For Writers - Follow Twitter

So I keep reading more and more about how writers need to use social media to promote their work.

If you use Twitter, check out The Writer Mag's Tweets for useful stuff. I'm trying to be more diligent about my Twitter Account. If you want to check it out, follow it, please do. I've been tweeting about many of my daily observations lately.

If you have ideas that you feel might go nicely here on this Creative Writing blog, drop me a message. Always looking for guest bloggers and/or ideas to help student writers and aspiring writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...