Friday, February 25, 2011

No Creative Writing Meeting Today

Alas.... scheduling conflicts have forced us to cancel today's meeting.
I was s-o-o-o-o looking forward to discussing our current Creative Writing Club writing projects.
The group decided to tackle the horror genre. The task was to write a short story of no more than 2,000 words with the setting in the Ballston Area of Northern Virginia.
One of us already has completed her draft. Maybe we'll share some of the projects (or parts of them) here on the blog.
Wanna join us in the exercise?  Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...