Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Are You Scared Of Writing? I Will Help

Let me fill you in on a secret. It's a secret many of us weren't clued into: Knowing how to write is important!

There it is. Now you know. But, maybe, you aren't confident in your writing ability. Maybe, your schooling didn't help you. Maybe, you didn't pay attention in those English classes. 

Well, now, you know better. But where do you go? How do you learn how to write? That's where I can help.

You're nervous. Scared. Embarrassed. Then ask me. I'm a writer. I've been writing professionally for nearly 20 years. I am a writing professor. So, confide in me. No question is off limits. What's a subject? What's a verb? How do you write a paragraph? I have the answer. Just ask. I'll help. I won't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...