Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chapter 5 in the Mall Demons Urban Fantasy Serial is Online

My first attempt at a teaser for Chapter 5 in the Mall Demons Urban Fantasy Serial


What happens now that the terms of battle have been set? Demons plan their attacks on the chosen one while Evangeline and Watcher visit Daniel to break the news. Can they prepare him for the coming war before it's too late?


Read the latest in the Mall Demons Urban Fantasy Serial. The forces of good and evil battle again. This time the fate of humanity will be decided at the mall.


OK... Let me know what you think.


Read Chapter One
Read Chapter Two
Read Chapter Three
Read Chapter Four

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...