Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My Quote For The Day: Get Out Of The Shower

So last week I shared a quote that dealt with sweat - as in doing the work to get things done. Today's quote touches upon the ideas we sometimes have in the shower, or more specifically, what you do "Getting Things Done" post from last week. I came across today's quote while reading Melissa A. Schilling's book, "Quirky: The Remarkable Story of the Traits, Foibles, and Genius of Breakthrough Innovators Who Changed the World.
Ferris Bueller in a classic shower scene
afterwards. The quote builds on my

Everyone who's ever taken a shower has had an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference. - Nolan Bushnell
C'mon... the intro scene to Ferris Bueller's Day Off is classic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KFVLWX7eEY
My previous Quote For The Day: Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...