Thursday, March 21, 2013

Latest From Daniel - A Mall Demons Character Journal

Here's the latest from Daniel, the main character in my Mall Demons Urban Fantasy Series (To follow Daniel's Journal, subscribe to the Pheed):

Nobody can see Evangeline and Watcher in their spiritual form because they apparently exist outside of our reality. It's like another dimension. Evangeline says I'm special because I felt them at my bed. Just couldn't see them. Come to think of it, I had a weird feeling when I was sitting outside the mall yesterday. I also felt it at the restaurant and walking home. Think I'll ask them about it. © 2013 pheed.com/Daniel1


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...