Sunday, March 3, 2013

2 Ways To Raise Money For A Good Cause

OK. Here's a departure from my writing-focused blog entries.

But, this is good. Every writer should believe in something and get involved in the community to help their neighbors. So....I've decided to raise money for a cause.

Being a writer, I know human nature. Many of us really don't want to be bothered by solicitors. Yet, I figured there are two commodities most of us are willing to let go of without much haggling: used beverage cans and pennies.

So my family is knocking on doors asking for cans and pennies to help send out missionaries across the U.S. and the world. Our preliminary goal is to raise $2,000 by April 2. Seems reasonable. 

Now, the great thing about this blog is that I do have a PayPal button that you can use to make a donation if you want to support our effort. Donate a penny, a dime, a quarter or more. We are sending everything to our effort to send out missionaries.

If you have any questions, send me a note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...