Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mall Demons Book Cover In Progress

I'm excited to report that my book cover for "The Chosen Must Fall" is moving along nicely. I just saw three sketches, and they looked pretty good.

"The Chosen Must Fall" is Book One in the Mall Demons series. It has taken longer to get the book finished than I had expected. But it's all been a great learning experience. 

Many who have read the prelude, which is available for Kindle users, are eager to read more of the Mall Demons story. That has been very encouraging. Thanks to all who have read it and liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...