Thursday, January 30, 2014

Check Out This Cool Writing Prompts App


Writers are always looking for prompts. Am I right?

Well, here's an app I was turned onto recently while attending a seminar on how to incorporate iPads in the classroom. It's called "Prompts - For Writers."

And it's free - for now.

Check it out. I've started using it in my writing classes. When I first walk into class, I pull up a prompt from the app and show it to the class on the projector screen. I give them five minutes to write. While they are doing that, I get everything else ready for the rest of class. 

So... go to your App Store and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...