Saturday, April 9, 2011

Script Frenzy

Seriously... Why subject yourself to such torture? 100 pages in 30 days. Yes. 1 script in 1 month.

My motto as I embark on this script writing challenge for the first time: Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs. - Henry Ford.

Script Frenzy is the place to go if you're daring or foolish enough to join this challenge. Know this... the 30 days began on April 1, so if you join as of this posting, you're already eight days behind. So, get cracking! I'm behind, but I've set a goal of writing 25 pages before bed. It could mean an all-nighter, but I'm off Monday and can sleep then.

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Floundering With My 2023 Goals, But There's Still Time To Get Back On Track

 It's hard to believe that we are almost done with January 2023. Wasn't it just New Year's Day? Well if you're like me, you ...